Why Choose WD?
- Customer Help
- Material Handling
- Construction Machinery
- Pump and Compressor Bearings
- Our Industries
- Member Bio+Contact
- Print Catalogs
- Video Series
- Application Questionnaire
- Request a Quote
- Başvuru Anketi
- Macchine da cantiere
- Macchine da cantiere
- Imprimir catálogos
- Power Take Off Units
- Seeders, Planters, and Bearing Components
- Tillage Machinery
- Lawn and Garden
- Combine Harvesters
- Personalized Bearings
- Standard and Adjustable Combined Bearings
- The Forklift Bearings Quick Guide
- Agri Hub Units
- Premium Agricultural Hubs
- Sealing Solutions for Agricultural Applications
- General Terms of Sales and Delivery for WD Headquarters in China
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings for OEMs
- Rigid and Accurate Cam Followers
- General Terms of Sales and Delivery | WD America
- General Terms of Sales and Delivery | WD Europe
- Tapered Roller Bearings – Metric and Inch
- Our Products
- Worm Gearbox
- Bevel Gears
- Planetary Gearboxes
- ThemeNcode PDF Viewer [Do not Delete]
- ThemeNcode PDF Viewer SC [Do not Delete]
- Double Screw Compressors
- Single Screw Compressor Bearings
- Scroll Compressor Bearings
- WD Material Handling Bearings
- WD Compressor Bearings
- WD SL Bearings for Crane Rope Sheaves
- WD EMQ Bearings
- WD Coating Solutions And Benefits
- WD E-Type Spherical Roller Bearings
- WD Bearings for Gearboxes
- WD Premium Agriculture Bearings
- WD Electric Motor Bearings
- WD Sealing Solutions for Agricultural Applications
- WD Automobile Alternator Bearings
- WD Bearing Solutions for Food Processing and Packaging Machines
- WD Solid Lubricated Bearings
Celebrating 21 years of bearing experience in 2021
Precision Bearings Manufactured Entirely In-House.
"WD is the bearing manufacturer I wish I found ages ago."
Manufacturing and Quality Control
We source our high-quality 99.98% VIM-VAR steel and move it directly into our production facility where grinding, turning, heat-treating, assembly, and washing occurs. Our quality assurance and control teams constantly evaluate our product until they ship to the customer.
Engineering and Local Support
WD Bearing manufacturing headquarters is a 20,000 m² facility with a dedicated 140 m² quality and inspection room. Our engineering labs in Europe and North America extend our quality control, service, and sales to the entire world. Our global footprint affords our customers local support from our sales and service teams anywhere on Earth.
Experience and Partnerships
WD Bearing Group has crafted a team with hundreds of years of engineering experience collectively. Our engineers have developed applications used by NASA on the Mars rover, the construction of the World Trade Center, and numerous bearing-specific applications with popular OEMs around the world.
We're ready to help.
Let's start something great together.
Upgrade your application. Save costs and improve performance.